Duke’s Statement on Values and Culture provides a common framework for overarching principles applicable to all faculty, staff, students, alumni and affiliates. This statement also expresses our commitment to address actions and behaviors that are not consistent with our expectations of one another.
Duke’s Code of Conduct provides a common framework for institutional policies, applicable laws and regulations, and potential consequences for disregarding these obligations. The Code of Conduct is also applicable across the entire Duke community.
Duke and its communities are dynamic and diverse. For that reason, communities may recognize unique attributes by further defining their guiding principles as well as expectations for integrity and acceptable conduct. To read more, follow these links:
- Divinity School Conduct Covenant
- Duke Law Academic Integrity
- Fuqua Community Standard
- Graduate School Standards of Conduct
- Nicholas School Honor Code
- Sanford School Code of Professional Conduct
- School of Medicine Code of Professional Conduct
- School of Nursing Personal Integrity Policy